Opening hours and entry
PLEASE NOTE: MUSEUM CLOSED 27TH OF JAN FOR PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
Open weekdays 10 am to 4 pm until our last day, Friday 31 January 2020.
We will reopen our new museum in early 2021 at 313 Spencer Street.
Location and getting here
The Police Museum is on the Mezzanine Level of the World Trade Centre
637 Flinders St,
Entrance to the World Trade Centre is via Siddeley St.
The closest train station is Southern Cross Station. The Museum is a short 10-minute walk from Southern Cross Station.
- from Southern Cross Station, walk southward downhill along Spencer St towards Flinders St
- at the corner of Spencer and Flinders St, cross Flinders St and pass under the railway bridge
- the World Trade Centre is in front of you towards your right set back from the street front
- enter the World Trade Centre building through the glass sliding doors
- take the escalator, lift (press M) or stairs up one level to the Mezzanine Level of the World Trade Centre
- the Museum is located directly in front of you to the left of the escalators
- catch the free City Circle Tram or numbers 70 or 75 to stop D6 Flinders St West
- catch the 12, 96 or 109 trams to stop 124 Batman Park
Both of these tram stops are within the Free Tram Zone which operates in the CBD.
There are two public car parks with limited paid parking located in Siddeley St.
Reviewed 24 January 2020